Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Hi


I have been gone five months today. Super weird.
Seems like I have been disappointing the fans every now and then lately, and I am really sorry. I am just trying to give it my all here and be a true servant and disciple of the Lord. I dont have time to email today. I could tell you the long story, but it is long and I have to go. I am really sorry that I have not been very good at writing. I am trying, just know that. If I have disappointed any of you, just know it is never intentional. I am just kind of busy. Like I said, I am trying my best, and sometimes I make mistakes. I hope you all still love me and can forgive. I really want to check the mail, sounds like big things are coming!
I love you all and hope you are safe and happy.
Love,
Suzy

No comments:

Post a Comment