Friday, December 26, 2014

CHRISTmas


My dearest family and friends,
There are a few things that I would like you to know, and seeing that I will be talking with some of you tomorrow, I am just going to keep this short:

I know that my redeemer lives. Jesus Christ. The son of the living God. He loves me and you. We are all spirit children of a loving Heavenly Father (Acts 17:27-27). And he truly does love us. That is why he restored the gospel today. That is why he created a plan so that we can return to him. That is why He even sent us here to earth in the first place, to live, learn, grow, and have joy (2 Nephi 2:25). But most importantly, his love is the reason why he sent his son here to earth, as a sacrifice, so that we could live again (John 3:16). If you know that to be true, share it. If you don't, figure it out. It's important. It's the most useful thing I can tell you. I love you all so much. Remember who you are. I realized probably for the first time in my life this week, who I truly am. A daughter of a loving Heavenly Father. And that knowledge is changing me completely. Who are you?

Until next time,
Avec Amour,
Sister Suzy Kinghorn

This pic isn't so great, but that is the prez and his wife, one of his daughters, and my comp and I. She is supes nice btw.
My sisters and I. Minus two teams. My shoes make me so tall!
We only got to skype with Snoop for 30 min. Drat! But she is doing so great. Here is a little video of her speaking French for her little brothers. She is talking about Joseph Smith and the First Vision. She sounds awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment