Monday, August 11, 2014

Aug 4 Off in the morning!


No time to write, but I am off in the morning. I'll call you from the airport, but it'll be early. Feel free to not answer and I'll leave a message haha. I love you all so much and miss you everyday. But I am also the happiest I have ever been in my life. Possibly pictures to come later today.... Talk to you tomorrow! Love you!
Love,
Snoop
 Sisters in ma district
Our district with Frère Alexander
With Soeur MaKay. She was my regular teacher along with Frère Sybrowsky 
Me wis some Canadian monies
Gym time with our Canadian swag!
Soeur Hunt and I
Last walk to the temple with our district
Elders and I (Supes awkward....) 
Soeur Hunt
YOLO #noregrets
Elder Kafusi!! He went to Brighton and we never talked until here and now he is an excellent friend! It has been nice getting to know him and it was awesome to see a familiar face around here.
Soeurs Statsny and Spackman. Super cool. They are going to Tahiti.
Soeur Spackman and me, you know, doin our thang.
Our teacher, Frère Sybrowsky's, parting note. He's sweet, I'll miss him for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment